Monday, February 1, 2016

Bubblehead 30

Bubblehead 30, acrylic on hard panel, (11" x 14"), 2016

SOLD

It's already February!
2016 is shaping up to be another busy year. Not that I'm complaining.
I've been keeping a watchful eye on the calendar and have been trying to pace myself so that I'm producing new work in a continuous, natural flow and not staggered and compressed in short bursts as was the case last year because of the move and all that changing apartments entails for a family of four.
So far, so good.
The latest portraits that I've done have surprised me and I'm happy to say that I'm thrilled with the way they're coming out. I'm even reluctant to put some of them up for sale as I don't like to sell work too quickly and than come to regret afterwards. Sometimes, it's important to hold on to new artwork in order to have time to fully absorb them and learn from them. Also, I like to keep some paintings just for myself. An artist's prerogative, I guess.











No comments:

Post a Comment