Sunday, September 13, 2015

Inside the armoire



I have a thing for antique furniture, especially Quebec pine wood armoires. I've owned many different ones over the years since my early twenties. With moving from one apartment to the next, many pieces inevitably got sold or exchanged depending on the space I was living in. This latest armoire is by far my favourite for many reasons: the colour of the wood, the green shelves inside, the amount of storage capacity and the fact that it's not too big and can fit easily anywhere. I hope to keep this armoire for as long as possible. 


The shelves were already painted a wonderful shade of apple green.



The top shelf houses most of my clay figurines. These are ready and waiting to be featured later this week at the TORONTO OUTDOOR ART EXHIBITION starting this Friday, September 18th - Sunday, September 20th, 2015.










No comments:

Post a Comment