Saturday, July 4, 2015

Mtl en Arts : day 3

Perfect weather and lots and lots of people and tourists by the bus load today on this third day of the MTL en ARTS art fair.
This year, I managed to connect with some of the other artists at the show and I hope to stay in touch with some of them. It's nice to be able to exchange ideas and talk about art with like-minded individuals. Very refreshing.

My booth is the first tent on the corner of Amherst and Ste-Catherine. I think I saw every single tourist in Montreal today take a photo of the floating pink balls.

Greta enjoying the fair.

Me fooling around with the shadows and sunshine with my iPhone camera while waiting for the light to turn green at the intersection.


A cute dog that let me take his photo. Even dogs close their eyes at the wrong time when being photographed (just like people).










No comments:

Post a Comment