Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Got my mojo back

Finally getting my mojo back and settling into my new studio space. It's about time. I realized last night that we did the right thing by moving to a new apartment. Augusto, the kids and myself are so much happier. Still have lots of things to adjust around the apartment, but that will take some time and I prefer to live in a place for a bit before hanging up things on the wall.


A new historical portrait in progress. A rather large size for me at 12" x 12". Should have it finished by the end of today.

A new plant and some friends on my work table.

New flowers to add some colour to our big-ass balcony.










2 comments:

  1. Love your studio space. Glad to hear you like apartment living.
    I've admired your shop for some time. Visiting your blog for the first time.
    Off to read more of your posts.


    Carmelina from Ontario

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmelina, Nice to meet you. You're comment made me laugh a little because apartment living is something I tolerate. I'd prefer a house if I could afford one and if I could afford one, it would be a house somewhere on a hill or at least on a very large plot of land with no nearby neighbours. Over the last 25 years, I've lived in 10 different apartments. As my husband says, "There's no perfect apartment and you never know who your neighbours are going to be."

      Delete