Thursday, June 4, 2015

Life goes on



At the present moment, I don't have any new photos of any new art to post. So, I figured why not post photos of what's been going on in my life this past week. Starting tomorrow, I'm in my studio and back at work. I promise.


Augusto near the quaint little falls of Almonte, Ontario. We didn't have much time to stay in this town, but plan on going back this summer with the kids and making a weekend of it.

Who ever invented cello bags is a genius. Makes everything look good.

My work on display at the Handmade Harvest Spring Show

My own private collection of my own clay sculptures. Why not.

A rainy and coldish Monday and Tuesday this week. I had to take out an extra blanket for the bed. Seriously.

A majestic view of the night sky last night while walking and doing an errand at Staples. A glamourous photo is not indicative of a glamourous life.

Who would have thought the Decarie Expressway could look so good.
I love love having a cellphone. The best part is the camera. 










No comments:

Post a Comment