Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New studio space



A view of my work table in my new studio space. I still haven't gotten everything organized and my time right now is spent getting ready for Handmade Harvest which is coming up this weekend on Saturday, May 30th and Sunday, May31st.
 Moving to a new apartment kind of made me fall behind on certain things such as making new artwork.
For now, the thing is not to panic and just make sure that the artwork that I do have is packaged and labeled for this upcoming weekend.
I've already got boxes packed and ready for the show and now it's just a matter of making sure I don't forget anything crucial such as bringing enough change.


Not sure anyone would think this is a studio, but rest assured that once I finally get around to fixing it up, it should look and feel like one amazing studio.










No comments:

Post a Comment