Friday, March 13, 2015

Everyday life: Friday the 13th


This morning, everyone woke up late. No one's alarm went off….it must be Friday the 13th or maybe everyone was just tired and needed to sleep. The kids had exactly 20 minutes to get ready and catch the bus to get to school on time. Augusto faired a little better and had 50 minutes to get ready.
I personally have no qualms about Fridays or the number 13. In fact, 13 is considered to be a lucky number in Italy, just like the number 7 is considered lucky in North America. So there. The sun is shining outside and I just have to remember to buy a lottery ticket today.

It's been wonderfully sunny for many days now. Perfect for taking photos of my artwork.


My production has been non-stop this past winter. I'm gearing up for a busy spring and summer season. It also looks like the fall is equally going to be very busy.  I'm kind of excited to see what this year has in store for me and my art.











No comments:

Post a Comment