Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lee Series 3



Lee 3
,  acrylic & ink on paper,  2015


Now that the weather is finally warming up, I feel the need to go out and walk and walk and walk. Probably just a case of cabin fever that has finally caught up with me. Winter was cold as per usual here in Montreal, but this year, I just stayed indoors in the warm sanctuary that is my studio. And I worked and worked and worked on many art pieces, but still I don't find that I have enough works ready for the upcoming spring and summer season. I have at least 50 more clay sculptures to complete before the end of May and following that, I have many more paintings to make in order to have enough ready to showcase at this years edition of FIMA (now under the new name: Montreal en Arts).
I'm not complaining, just trying to figure out how to strike a balance without going crazy.










No comments:

Post a Comment