Thursday, February 12, 2015

Everyday life: winter blahs & studio pics



Ah, look at the pretty little snowflakes.


The view from my studio window.


Meet my new friend, Godzilla.


It looks like I have a lot of brushes, but it doesn't feel like that to me. I use on average 10 different brushes  when working on a painting. A lot of my brushes are messed up, but I keep them anyway because they can still be used for some painting techniques such as scrubbing or applying glue or whatever messy thing I need an old brush for. Than I throw it out (finally).


Lots of bright sun this winter. If you ever buy one of my sculptures, I don't recommend leaving it sitting on a window sill under the hot sun. But this picture is just of the early morning sun coming into my studio, so my sculptures are safe.










No comments:

Post a Comment