Monday, October 13, 2014

Psycho Cat art zine

A new art zine that I just completed with 10 full colour illustrations.

The cat that started it all.


There's an array of special characters in this art zine.
I've always loved the idea of art zines and I have a small personal collection of my own of different artists from around the world. So, I figured it was high time that I made my own art zine. I did it the old-fashioned way by hand with no computer. I hand cut each page and stapled each book myself. I think I need to invest in a saddle stapler if I want better, more precise results. But, I guess a crooked staple just adds to the charm of the book.
10 pages with 10 new full-colour illustrations.
Psycho Cat art zine is now available in my ETSY shop.










No comments:

Post a Comment