Thursday, May 15, 2014

Everyday life: Ithaca, New York

Our road trip to Syracuse, New York (part 2)

Here are a few  more photos of our trip. 
Tomorrow, I'll have a post about the Swallow's Nest B& B with pictures and audio!


The view from our room at the Swallow's Nest B & B.
 I absolutely fell in love with the Ithaca landscape. The rolling hills, the colours, the light in the sky, everything about this place spoke to me. Augusto and I hope to go back again soon and spend more time exploring this part of upstate New York.

On Saturday, we all got dressed up for Taylor's graduation ceremony and dinner with the family in the evening.
This is always an opportunity to take family photos, especially when the kids are dressed up (so cute).
Ironically, at the graduation ceremony, there was a mix in attire among everyone. I found it odd to see some graduates in cape and hat wearing shorts and running shoes to receive their diploma. In contrast to this, some girls were heels so high that they could barely walk across the stage.


Shades of pink seemed to be the colour of the day between Augusto and I.















No comments:

Post a Comment