Saturday, November 30, 2013

Friday art scene: Man on Fire song

I know it's Saturday and this is a Friday Art Scene post, but I figured why not?
So, I'm a big fan of movie trailers and I watched the one for the movie August: Osage County that's coming out in December with Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts and a song popped up during the trailer and I couldn't get it out of my head, so I went looking for the source. The song is Man on Fire by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. I love it and it's great to listen to it while I'm working in the studio. Always fun to find something that makes you feel good. 





This is the official video by the band.

This is a live rendition of the song, just as fun to watch.

And here's the movie trailer that started it all:
















No comments:

Post a Comment