Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Studio life: air conditioning


 This summer, we installed an air conditioner in my studio. We had debated whether we really needed one and if it would make a difference. I'm not sure what we were thinking, but obviously we weren't thinking too good when we didn't take up our brother-in-law's offer of a free air conditioner last summer. Which room would get it in the apartment...our bedroom, the living room, the kitchen? Would it be big enough and strong enough to make a difference? Well the answer is a big fat YES! Because of this little gizmo, I can look forward to a full summer of painting when usually, I quit midway through July because the heat is too unbearable in the studio and the sweat is running down my forehead onto my drawing paper.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'm never going back to fresh hot summer air again...ever.




Plants, cute red tiny watering pot, art books and the air conditioner remote (so cool!)









No comments:

Post a Comment