Monday, May 20, 2013

Sennelier oil pastels


I am a sucker for art supplies. There is nothing more magical for me than when I go home with a new brush or a new tube of colour and make some art with them.
The above picture are Sennelier oil pastels that are by far the creamiest and best oil pastels on the market as far as I'm concerned. And I'm sure that other artists might agree or disagree with me, but that is the nature of art. Everyone has their own way of working and has their own preferences when it comes to what works best for them.
Looking at these oil pastels, I can already conjure up a vague picture in my head of a landscape of some sort. I think some translucent paper might be best on a larger scale ( at least 18" x 24" min in size).
Now that I have everything pretty much set up in my studio, working on large pieces is no longer a problem for me. Yay!












No comments:

Post a Comment