Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy 15th birthday!

In this picture, Lorenzo is looking dapper and cool. All clothes are from his dad. Yes, Lorenzo can fit and wear all his dad's clothes. He now has 2 closets of clothes from which to choose from.
Today, May 4th, 2013 is a special day. Lorenzo is 15 today! I know it's cliche to say, but it's crazy how time flies. Kids grow up so quickly. My son in particular. He's now about 6 feet tall and still growing. It was on my 30th birthday that I found out I was pregnant with Lorenzo...a big surprise for both me and Augusto at the time. He's also inherited the art genes from me and is excellent in drawing and sculpture. I think it was inevitable. But you never know which career he'll end up in. He loves science and is a history buff as well.
Happy birthday! Your dad and I love you very much and wish you all the best in the world!












No comments:

Post a Comment