Monday, April 15, 2013

That pesky flu


So, those pesky gnomes have been at it again and gossiping about everyone and everything.

It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted anything. I caught the flu from my kids and passed it on to my husband, so we were all sick at the same time. It all started a few days before Easter weekend. No Easter eggs or chocolate for me. Everything tasted like cardboard and eating anything just made me more sick. I am only just now starting to feel like my old self again. Still got a little nagging cough, but that too is dissipating and should be completely gone this week.

This week is supposed to be sunny and warm with some rain, so spring is finally here (I think). I put all the winter boots away this weekend, so I really don't want to hear about anymore snow storms.

On this week's agenda:
  • Finish those clay sculptures that I started a few weeks ago
  • Get a haircut ( need one very badly)
  • Bring the bikes for a tune-up so that we can start commuting to work by bike instead of the bus
  • Start running and swimming again
  • Open the windows in the apartment and let in some fresh air

Have a great week!















No comments:

Post a Comment