Thursday, January 24, 2013

Summer baby

As promised, here are photos of Augusto's birthday celebrations in downtown Montreal with friends and family last night. The irony of Augusto's birthday each year is that it's usually the coldest day of the year, last night being no exception ( about -35 degree celsius with the wind chill). Augusto was born in Nicaragua where January is actually summer time there. Yesterday in Nicaragua, the temperature was partly cloudy and 25 degree celsius. Ironic, don't you think?


A U G U S T O!

Lorenzo and Greta

My sister, Sonya and niece, Marianne


Jenna ( my other niece) who always has a worried look on her face when she sees me. I think it's because I look like her mom, but I'm not and that just confuses the kid to no end. One day, we will have lots of fun together.

Augusto, Chris, Rosa and Erik
My brother-in-law, Eric with his new reading glasses

Augusto and me








No comments:

Post a Comment