Monday, December 31, 2012

December 2012 re-cap

December came and went in a flash which is great because 2013 is just about here!
2012 was for me a year of trial and error. I tried lots of new things and learned a lot along the way, which means that 2013 can only be better since I won't be wasting my time with doing things that don't work for me or my art.

I figured a re-cap of this past month would be in order since I haven't posted anything these past weeks.
  • 15th wedding anniversary on December 28th. As corny as it sounds, I love my husband even more as time goes by. He's just such a cool guy and still so funny. And he dresses so well too.

  • The exhibition at the CUBE gallery is over and it was another great learning experience for 2012. It gave me the insight that I was looking for in terms of where my art is and where it should be going. I'm excited to approach other galleries for 2013 now that I've had a small taste again of the gallery art scene.



  • New projects already begun for 2013: a new take on portraits, new still life paintings, new sculptures on a grander scale.


  • Another road trip to Ottawa this past weekend. Photos below of the current winter Canadian scenery.





HAPPY NEW YEAR ! HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
















No comments:

Post a Comment