Sunday, November 18, 2012

Moustache man with suit and tie

Day-Glo series # 7, acrylic on clay, 11/2012

It is quite exciting that in a couple of weeks, my art will be on display in an official gallery. It's been some time since this has happened and I am looking forward to the vernissage and meeting other artists.
I have a new batch of sculptures waiting to be seen by the public, but they are sitting patiently on my shelf in my studio until they reach the gallery.
Above is a new sculpture that I am quite happy with. Love his suit and tie! My newest sculptures are becoming much more refined and detailed. I am realizing just now how much time and effort each one takes from scratch to finish. To know that each finished piece began with just a piece of clay blows my mind.















No comments:

Post a Comment