Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Landscape class part 1

So I've been a bit of a slacker again with my blogs and now must catch up and update my recent works. There has been quite a lot of work created in the last few weeks. I must say that going back to school, even if it's just one class, has been exactly what I needed. I have so many new ideas stuck in my head that I think it just might explode.
Here is the first of the landscape series that was inspired by my teacher, David Lafrance. It starts with collage but ends with some cool painting in the end.
And if you like any of the work, you can always check out my Etsy shop or contact me directly.

Landscape 1 series, acrylic on gessoed paper, 11" x 14", 2012
Landscape 2 series, acrylic on gessoed paper, 11" x 14", 2012
SOLD


Landscape 3 series, acrylic on gessoed paper, 11" x 14", 2012
     SOLD



















No comments:

Post a Comment